If you notice any unusual problems when you access Classmates.com, it may be due to an issue with the website, or it could be related to your computer or browser settings. Please follow the checklist below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Clear your cache/temporary internet files and cookies. Refer to the help center or technical support for your browser for instructions if needed. After clearing your cache, log out of Classmates, then log in again.
- Delete any bookmarks for Classmates. These might have an outdated link. Try opening www.classmates.com directly from your browser.
- Try a different browser. If possible, try accessing Classmates using a different web browser (supported browsers are Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, and Edge).
- Update your browser version. You may need to update your web browser version to fully access Classmates features. Please note that our site is compatible with the more recent versions of the most commonly used browsers. Click here for more details.
- Check your security settings. Make sure certain areas of Classmates are not being blocked. If you're attempting to access Classmates from work, a corporate firewall may be preventing full access and functionality.
- Try another computer or device. If possible, try accessing Classmates from a different computer to see if the problem still occurs. If you're using a mobile device, keep in mind that while many features are optimized for mobile viewing, certain features and navigation will appear differently, and some options can only be found when accessing the site from a computer.
If you still see issues after trying the tips above, please copy and paste the following questions into the Member Support contact form, type your responses to the questions, and submit your help request for further review:
- Are you using a Windows computer, Macintosh, tablet, or mobile phone to access Classmates?
- Which web browser and browser version are you using?
- Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible: What Classmates page are you on? (Provide the URL if possible.) What are you attempting to do? What error message are you receiving (if any)? Etc.
This information will greatly assist us in researching the issue you're reporting!