Our goal is to be the world's best place to reconnect with the people and moments from your past. It's our sincere hope that you will explore and enjoy Classmates.com a while longer and decide to stay with us.
If you decide that you do wish to cancel, please follow the instructions below depending on which type of membership you have.
To discontinue your paid membership after the current term, you can opt out of automatic renewal any time before your renewal date. Follow the steps below:
- At the top right corner of any Classmates.com page, click the gear icon and select Account.
- Click Account & Billing and enter your password.
- Under ACCOUNT INFORMATION, click Turn off automatic renewal.
- Click Yes to confirm your decision.
By changing to Manual renewal, your account will not be charged again. On your expiration date, your membership will simply revert to free status.
If you need assistance canceling your paid membership, please email our Member Care Team.
Please keep in mind that, per the Terms of Service, membership fees are non-refundable.
If you’d like to remove your free registration, follow the steps below:
- Click here.
- Review your account information and choose your reason for removal.
- Click Remove Registration.
- Select Yes to confirm.