If you already have an in-person reunion posted on the Classmates site, rest assured that creating a new virtual reunion will not impact the existing one. You’ll be able to edit and manage the events separately, and your class will see each event in their Reunion Center. (You may choose to mention the virtual reunion in the Event details section of the in-person one, or vice versa.)
Articles in this section
- Who can post a reunion on the Classmates site?
- How can I create a virtual reunion on Classmates?
- How can I create an in-person reunion on Classmates?
- How are members notified about a reunion I've posted? And how can I communicate information to all of my invitees?
- What do I need to know about using RingCentral™ to plan a virtual reunion?
- How do I edit my reunion details?
- What should I do if I'm having technical issues with a virtual reunion I’m planning?
- Will creating a virtual reunion affect the in-person reunion I’ve already posted?
- Can I switch my reunion from an in-person event to a virtual one?
- How can I post payment details for my reunion?