Once we are ready for your submission, we will send you a pre-paid FedEx shipping label via email. Classmates does not offer boxes to send in your yearbook. However, You may use any box you have handy that will fit your yearbook. Use bubble wrap or newspaper to protect your yearbook. Most FedEx shipping centers will have shipping materials available.
Articles in this section
- How can I send in my yearbook(s) to post on Classmates?
- Can I use a PO Box for my yearbook submission?
- Do you offer shipping materials to send in my book?
- Can I submit a yearbook if I live outside the United States or in a US Territory?
- I have additional yearbooks to submit, can I include them with my shipment?
- I received my yearbook back from you but I don’t see it online?
- What can I expect after I submit my yearbook online?
- Will you remove the personal comments/notes before you post my yearbook?
- Does Classmates offer compensation for scanning my yearbook?
- What do I do if I don’t want my yearbooks returned?