All yearbooks are scanned and published as-is, including any comments, doodles, etc. We appreciate your understanding.
Articles in this section
- How can I send in my yearbook(s) to post on Classmates?
- Can I use a PO Box for my yearbook submission?
- Do you offer shipping materials to send in my book?
- Can I submit a yearbook if I live outside the United States or in a US Territory?
- I have additional yearbooks to submit, can I include them with my shipment?
- I received my yearbook back from you but I don’t see it online?
- What can I expect after I submit my yearbook online?
- Will you remove the personal comments/notes before you post my yearbook?
- Does Classmates offer compensation for scanning my yearbook?
- What do I do if I don’t want my yearbooks returned?