We understand your concerns and thank you again for submitting your yearbook. Classmates does not associate yearbooks with profiles or member accounts to designate who submitted the specific yearbook. The emails that you receive to purchase your yearbook are generic in nature and sent to everyone to see if they would like to purchase a yearbook from their school years. We appreciate your understanding.
Articles in this section
- How can I send in my yearbook(s) to post on Classmates?
- Can I use a PO Box for my yearbook submission?
- Do you offer shipping materials to send in my book?
- Can I submit a yearbook if I live outside the United States or in a US Territory?
- I have additional yearbooks to submit, can I include them with my shipment?
- I received my yearbook back from you but I don’t see it online?
- What can I expect after I submit my yearbook online?
- Will you remove the personal comments/notes before you post my yearbook?
- Does Classmates offer compensation for scanning my yearbook?
- What do I do if I don’t want my yearbooks returned?