When someone sends you a Classmates Email, you'll receive notification at your personal email address letting you know that there's a message for you on Classmates.com (unless you've opted out of those notifications in your Email Preferences). All you need to do is log in and check your Classmates Inbox.
Articles in this section
- What is Classmates Email, and who can send and receive it?
- How do I send a private Classmates Email to another member?
- Where do I find private Classmates Email I've received?
- How will I be notified of new Classmates Email messages?
- How is someone notified when I send them a Classmates Email?
- Are Classmates Email messages private? What's the difference between Classmates Email and profile notes?
- How many Classmates Email messages can I send? Can I send a mass message to a group of people?
- What happens if I send a Classmates Email message as a free member?
- How do I delete a Classmates Email message?
- What Classmates Inbox messages are considered "new" or "unread" in my inbox?