Since members voluntarily list themselves in our community directories, incorrect and duplicate listings may sometimes occur. If we obtain a request from the owner of a registration, we will take the appropriate action in correcting the information. We're unable to edit or remove a registration without consent from the owner of the registration.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit my school info?
- What types of schools and colleges are listed on Classmates.com?
- How do I find and join a school or college?
- How can I remove one of my schools?
- I'm listed with the wrong school. How can I change it?
- How can I find and navigate my school member list?
- How can I view members from a specific grad year or range of years?
- What if I don't see the person I'm looking for on the class list?
- Why would it say "update" next to my name on my class list?
- Why does it say "request info" next to some names on the class list? How do I request info?