To view your member list, click the name of your school in the orange bar at the top of any page, then select your school or class from the drop-down menu.
At the top of each member list, you'll see several options to help you sort and organize the list:
- View members from your grad class (default view), your years attended, or a range of years
- View last names starting with a particular letter by clicking that letter
- View specific types of members (all students, new students, members with yearbooks or photos, faculty & staff, or parents & friends) by clicking the down arrow next to Students
At the top of the member list, You’ll see several options to sort and share with your class:
- About-This is the area to view your class list. Your class list will default to the years attended. You can change the years by clicking on Change class
- Gallery-This area has all available yearbooks for the years attended
- Conversations-Share stories, reminisce, ask questions or just chit-chat with your class.
Note: If you'd like to view the member list for a school you haven't joined, click Desktop site on your mobile device and use the Search option in the orange bar at the top right of any page to find and visit the community. For information on how to set your device to Desktop site, view.