When you send a Classmates Email message to a friend, they'll receive a notification at their personal email address that your message is waiting for them on the Classmates site (unless they've opted not to receive email notifications). They'll also see that they have unread messages the next time they log in.
Articles in this section
- What is Classmates Email, and who can send and receive it?
- How do I send a private Classmates Email to another member?
- Where do I find private Classmates Email messages I've received?
- How will I be notified of new Classmates Email messages?
- How is someone notified when I send them a Classmates Email?
- Are Classmates Email messages private? What's the difference between Classmates Email messages and profile notes?
- How many Classmates Email messages can I send? Can I send a mass message to a group of people?
- What happens if I send a Classmates Email message as a free member?
- How do I delete a private message?
- What Classmates Inbox messages are considered "new" or "unread" in my inbox?