If you're listed under the incorrect school, you can easily correct your information by first finding and joining the correct school, then removing the wrong one.
To find and join the correct school:
- search for it using the Search option at the top right corner of any page.
- Find the school you are looking for in the search results then click on Join to the right of the school.
- Complete the information in the box provided and click save.
To remove the incorrect school:
- Click on your name/picture found on the top of the page in the orange bar, select My Profile, and then click the Schools tab below your name to see your list of schools.
- You will see both the incorrect and correct schools listed. Choose Make this school my primary affiliation for the correct school.
- Click Delete below the incorrect school.
- Click Yes to confirm
Note-If the wrong school is listed as your Primary Affiliation, you'll need to designate a different school as your Primary Affiliation before you can remove it. Once the correct school has been added select Make this school my Primary Affiliation.