If you're interested in a school or college but weren't a student, you can join as a parent, friend, teacher or staff member. Simply find the school or college using the Search feature, and click Join. When you fill in your info, you'll see the option to select your role—Faculty, Staff, Parent, or Friend.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit my school info?
- What types of schools and colleges are listed on Classmates.com?
- How do I find and join a school or college?
- How can I remove one of my schools?
- I'm listed with the wrong school. How can I change it?
- How can I find and navigate my school member list?
- How can I view members from a specific grad year or range of years?
- What if I don't see the person I'm looking for on the class list?
- Why would it say "update" next to my name on my class list?
- Why does it say "request info" next to some names on the class list? How do I request info?