To zoom into a yearbook page to see an area in more detail, click Zoom in on the left, or double-click directly on the page. Click and move your cursor around to see different areas of the page. You can zoom back out by clicking Zoom out, or double-clicking on the page again
Articles in this section
- How can I find out if Classmates has my yearbook posted?
- What is the Classmates.com Yearbook collection all about?
- When will you have the yearbook for my school or grad class?
- How can I search the yearbook collection for a specific yearbook, person, or other content?
- What can I find under the "Yearbooks" section on members' profiles?
- Can I make the page bigger when I'm viewing a yearbook?
- How can I see a directory of the names found in a yearbook?
- I noticed that some of the yearbooks have writing in them, but others don't. Why?
- How is Classmates acquiring yearbooks and deciding which yearbooks to post?