Once your photos have been posted on the Classmates site, you can't change their size or rotate them. If a photo you've posted needs to be adjusted, please edit the original photo as needed using the photo editing tools on your computer or mobile device. Then, simply remove the original and replace it with the new version.
Articles in this section
- What types of photos can I post and view on Classmates?
- How do I add or change my "now" and "then" profile photos?
- How can I post photos in my profile photo albums?
- How can I remove my photo(s)?
- How do tagged photos work?
- How do I control who sees my photos?
- How can I like or add comments to someone else's photos?
- How do I add or edit photo titles and descriptions?
- Can I rotate or resize my photos after I've posted them?
- Can I change the order my album photos appear in?