Photos in an album appear in the order they're uploaded, with the most recently added photo first. At this time, if you want to change the order of photos or the cover photo, you'll need to delete older photos and add them again in the order you'd like. It's easiest to choose the order you want photos to appear in before uploading them to an album.
Articles in this section
- What types of photos can I post and view on Classmates?
- How do I add or change my "now" and "then" profile photos?
- How can I post photos in my profile photo albums?
- How can I remove my photo(s)?
- How do tagged photos work?
- How do I control who sees my photos?
- How can I like or add comments to someone else's photos?
- How do I add or edit photo titles and descriptions?
- Can I rotate or resize my photos after I've posted them?
- Can I change the order my album photos appear in?